Arizonans have the easiest ability to see weather modification in action. Chemtrails are released almost daily and Arizona receives 300 days of sunshine a year. It is pretty obvious what is going on.
will give you my own account of what is going on. I have been watching the sky since about 2002. In that year I started to notice that there were contrails from airliners that were not dissipating as quickly as others. After paying attention to the length of times that contrails were lasting, I realized that many, many contrails were lasting in the sky for hours. If you sit and watch them, you too will notice the differences in contrails. Other people have dubbed these long lasting contrails “chemtrails”. I wont get into those theories.
So I have been observing these “chemtrails” for years. I can not prove what they are for, but I can speculate.
Patterns of “Chemtrails”. (All of this information was just from watching the sky daily.)
- Chemtrails will last longer than a few minutes. Chemtrails may last anywhere from five minutes to several hours.
- There seems to be multiple types of spray.
- When a Chemtrail passes in front of the sun, the ambient lighting increases in intensity.
- A certain type of Chemtrail will spread out and become less dense over hours, leaving a thin white haze that is suspended in the air.
- In the morning, the Chemtrails will be primarily in the Eastern sky. In the afternoon in the Western sky.
- Airplanes will release Chemtrails at various altitudes.
- When Chemtrails spread out, you will most definitely see “Sun Dogs”.
- You may feel lethargic when there are a lot of Chemtrails.
- People seem to be more on edge.
If you really want to know if Chemtrails are real, do the work, collect your own evidence. There is tons of information on the internet, and we could talk for hours about the speculations, but I suggest you try and get your own experiences
From Wikipedia: GEO-ENGINEERING
Geoengineering commonly refers to Climate engineering.
Climate engineering, commonly referred to as geoengineering, also known as climate intervention, is the deliberate and large-scale intervention in the Earth’s climatic system with the aim of limiting adverse climate change. Climate engineering is an umbrella term for two types of measures: carbon dioxide removal and solar radiation management. Carbon dioxide removal addresses the cause of climate change by removing one of the greenhouse gases (carbon dioxide) from the atmosphere. Solar radiation management attempts to offset effects of greenhouse gases by causing the Earth to absorb less solar radiation.