A documentary about the different levels of narcissism, from egomaniac to sociopath and psychopathic extremes. A must know for anyone. You may know someone who exhibits behavior shown in this film, but they are not your friend. If you vote you are probably going to vote for someone who displays many of these symptoms. You are definitely giving money to one.
Here is a list of what Narcissists usually do to their targets :
– Insults their target very often. Then lie when confronted about it, or say it was a joke.
– When confronted with their behavior, they pretend to be innocent and play the victim.
– Everything is always your fault, even when it’s obviously not.
– They always have a justification for every bad thing they do. They think they’re always right.
– Very controlling, they tell you how to live, but they can live anyway they want. Very hypocritical.
– They accuse you of what they’re doing to you (RED FLAG!), it’s called Projection.
– Portraying themselves as angels outside, when they are actually demons with their family and especially their target.
– They want you to fail, while pretending to want you to succeed (they’re very convincing).
– They never say they are sorry for hurting you (RED FLAG!).
– Poison your favorite activities, they don’t want you to be happy or to get pleasure. They also poison other useful activities like important skills which will help you in the future. They DO NOT want you to have skills, they want you to be as weak as possible. They don’t teach you anything.
– Subtly lead a smear campaign against their target, so they isolate it and make sure they don’t get help.
– When you want to leave the relationship with a narcissist, they beg you to stay with them and cry crocodile tears. They are the best actors.
– Sometimes nice, sometimes cruel. You never know where you stand with them.
– They pretend to be “victims”, and they blame the target for their own behavior.
– They are incredibly arrogant and sadistic. They see the target as weak, and deserving to suffer.
– They think they are models to be followed.
– They are spiritually dead although they might loudly profess some kind of Spiritual Belief.